There are many creative professionals out there like designers, actors or singers. As a starter, you will have your moments when you feel glassy-eyed and uninspired. You wait for inspiration to hit you, hopeful that your big break will come one day. Maybe you have even tried undergoing internships to find a mentor. If you are lucky, you would find a role-model always full of brilliant ideas. In less fortunate cases, you might find others like you, waiting for divine inspiration to strike.
Actors can mimic others perfectly without much effort to build interpretations of their own characters. Singers can do the same to achieve beautiful music without effort to find their own voice. Likewise, designers can mimic all they want without finding their own soul.
Here is the mind-blowing secret. Design inspiration is all in yourself. Deep down in your subconscious and imagination lies a pool of untapped knowledge stored away, just waiting to be used. Researchers argue that humans use less than 1-10% of their brain capacity daily. Think of all that potential left untapped!
Everyone in the creative industry seeks design inspiration to boost creativity. It is not that elusive, really. You just have to try. Here are five ways to get your inspiration flowing:
#1 Dare to Imagine
Imagination is a powerful tool that challenges reality. Your skills as a creative person and your creative output will be limited only by your imagination. You can only be as good as how much you believe … Read More Read more
Creating a professional web site is a stressful business. Stress because it reflects your business identity and you cannot afford to go wrong even once, as the damages could be irreparable. There are few basic mistakes that businesses must avoid while working on web site design projects to be successful.
- Weak or no planning – Planning a website is absolutely necessary if you want to fulfill the demands of your customers. Never jump over this step and directly head into the creative processes. The sole aim of online web designing projects must be to create a money minting website for your business and planning is essential to achieve this objective.
- Obsolete Content – It is said that content is the king and the businesses that don’t follow this maxim often fall apart. Take pains to continuously update the content of your website. Outdated content causes visitors to never revisit the website again.
- Cheap Design – The second most important thing for a website after content is a professional looking design. We all know that an affordable web page design is also a good design. Hence a good looking a professional web page design would eventually even out the cost of hiring professional graphic design designers for the job.
- Incorrect Fonts – Font should match the overall look and purpose of the website. Avoid using jarring and harsh font colors like red. Also don’t change the font sizes and spacing at your own will since users are empowered by
… Read More Read more
Reducing bounce rates is the key to increasing the conversion rates for your website. High bounce rates make your visitors give up on your website on the first page only. You are deprived of the chance of converting potential customers. Now, this might be unhealthy for the growth of your business. A higher bounce rate is an alarm for you to cross-check your strategy. A small error in your policy can land your website with a high bounce rate.
Identifying the problem and fixing it will help you reduce the bounce rate of your website. Some of the ways of reducing bounce rate are listed below.
Increase your Website Speed
With the fast-moving busy world, a slow landing page is not acceptable to the visitors. Waiting is going out of fashion. Visitors immediately abandon your website when it takes time to load. Customers want to be connected to your site within seconds. Slower your website speed higher will be your bounce rate. In order to attract more potential customers, you have to employ strategies to increase your website speed. Higher is the speed of your website. Higher will the conversion rate.
Improve Readability of your Website
While designing websites, readability is often neglected by most business. But it is one of the essential aspects of your website. Readability not just includes the right font size and style. But it is all about the overall view of your website. Proper background complementing the writing of your content is essential. The … Read More Read more
You may feel good about quitting your 9 to 5 job but starting your own business and make it grow is a challenge. Not many people are able to live up to it. Growth does not happen overnight. It takes a lot of sweat, sleepless nights, and hard work to make your business succeed.
Looking for ways to make your business grow? You have come to the right place. These practical tips will help you climb the ladder of success:
Get to know your customers
It is important to understand what your customers want. The only way to do that successfully is by getting to know them. You can offer them personalized services and get feedback to figure out what they are looking for.
Improve your customer service
Just creating a superior product or service is not enough. You also have to make sure they are satisfied doing business with you. What can be a better way to do that than offering better customer services? Let your customers know that you value them.
Create a portal where customers can leave their queries or concerns. You can also use social media to figure out what they want. Then, improve your customer services on the basis of the information you have gathered.
You make your business grow by increasing sales. With more sales come more profit. What are some things that you can do for making your customers buy from you more often? Each sale will contribute towards … Read More Read more
Freelance web designers and developers abound catering to small and medium enterprises all wanting to have their online presence felt. However, freelancers earning potential are limited by the amount of time and effort they can allocate to projects.
The longer they take to complete a particular website design project, the less than they can allocate to other projects, hence limit their income opportunities.
Using web design software, freelance web designers can produce more with less time, hence increase their revenue. Investing in a website design software is like getting another skilled designer to work for you – for the price of a single software package purchase, and the payment is once-off! That would mean a significant increase on the productivity of freelancers, which is a very important factor in increasing revenues from projects and jobs.
On top of that, there are several other advantages that freelancers can get from using website design software, including but are not limited to the following:
- Readily available website templates can be used for fast and easy website construction. Web developer can insert their own images and text to these templates, quickly build a tailor made website for their clients.
- Multimedia content such as images, MP3 music and even video clips can be easily added to the website templates, thereby increasing the options for freelancers to improve the look and feel of the websites they are producing.
- Website design software are often designed for easy usage. There is no need for additional sophisticated
… Read More Read more