Digitization of the world has led to innovation and launch of many new ventures. These startups are riding the wave of technology to reach out to as many customers as possible and carve a place for their brand in the highly competitive world market. In such a landscape, the website plays a very important role. A good website can help them get further investment and even increase sales. Most startups find the entire process of building, promoting, and managing a website, overwhelming. While you manage the generation of content and site promotion, a good hosting partner can certainly help you take care of the technical aspects of a website.
Many startups are opting for WordPress as the platform to build their websites due to the ease of creating one. However, most startup owners seem unsure when it comes to choosing a host best suited to their business. With options like shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, managed WordPress Hosting, etc., find the best fit can be confusing. After reviewing various hosting plans, I found that Managed WordPress Hosting is ideal for startups. Here’s why…
Benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting for Startups
Remember, cheap and cost-efficient are two different things. While you can’t afford to spend a lot on web hosting, opting for the cheapest plan can leave you with a bad host, high downtimes, slow website speed and many other problems which can cost you dearly. Managed WordPress Hosting plans are designed to offer the best hosting services which include pre-installed WordPress, automatic backups, automatic updates of WP Core and database, advanced security checks, etc. with the help of a dedicated support team for WordPress websites in a cost-efficient manner.
Usually, a bootstrapped startup starts with a simple landing page. In such cases, a shared hosting plan … Read more
Why You Want a Website Security Seal
Critical business applications that includes sensitive data about business processes and customers are vulnerable from hackers and malicious viruses. Cost effective security measures have to be taken that might entail getting off proprietary client/server applications to web applications which aren’t only affordable but provide a highly extensive delivery platform. The impact of your attack online might cause costly and embarrassing disruptions in a very company’s services. Without proper web security testing measures, businesses like eBay can be severely affected for indefinite periods causing a great decrease of business along with the trust of millions of users. Besides, the potential risk of stolen info is always imminent.
– The single most critical consideration with an business online is the security of their customers’ personal data, particularly when it comes to financial information
– While it is obvious that this purchase page for almost any web business should be encrypted, the corporation a small business chooses to purchase its SSL from will have a deep impact
– Price is certainly one consideration, but selecting a company having a well-known name in the market and which engenders trust and comfort in customers and customers is critical
– This is area where making a careful and balanced cost versus benefit analysis must be undertaken
– Being cost conscious in every facet of a small business is prudent, but making realistic determinations concerning the valuation on solid security is important
– It is important to keep in mind that it’s not only the reality of security that’s important, however the perception of security; oftentimes, the perception is a bit more important as opposed to reality
How Big a Problem Is Hacking, Anyway?
In the world of IT, it seems sensible to visualize that anything saved to some hard … Read more
Earlier, WordPress was only used as a blogging platform. But over the past few years, WordPress has expanded itself into websites too. Right from a hobby website to an e-commerce website, almost any website can be built in WordPress these days. The main reason why WordPress website is so popular is that it is free and open source platform. Not much of the technical skills are required to build a website in WordPress.
Once the website is developed you need to host this website on a web server to make it available for the users on the web. A WordPress hosting provider will meet the need by hosting your website on their server. There are numerous WordPress hosting providers in the market. You need to pick the one that is fully managed, and provides a variety of features at an affordable cost.
MilesWeb is one such web hosting provider that offers cheap WordPress hosting services with prominent features and is completely managed. Their technical experts take complete care of your server and its maintenance.
MilesWeb never misses a chance to attend the WordCamp events and they are the silver sponsor of WordCamp in India. They offer excellent technical support to their clients and operate 24/7/365. They guarantee an uptime of 99.95% and also have a refund policy. Besides WordPress, their web hosting service comprises of dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, cloud server, cPanel hosting, VPS hosting and much more.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
In managed WordPress hosting, all the administrative tasks like backup, security and updates are taken care of by the web hosting provider. Besides this, they also ensure your server is optimized and that it fulfills the complete need of your WordPress website.
MilesWeb understands that not all the users building their website in WordPress are a … Read more
Web Security Uncovered – Ways to Increase Web Security and Thwart Script Kiddies and Criminals
Any network, it could be a LAN, MAN or WAN needs addressing of various nodes on the network as a way to assure the successful delivery of internet data packets at correct location. This type of addressing is completed using standard addressing called as Internet Protocol addressing or IP addressing. 32-bit version of IP addresses, also called IP v4 was introduced almost 3 decades ago and definately will soon become extinct as a result of exponential rise in the number of networking nodes. However, increasing small business because of these addresses raised very important on if you should use 32-bit format of IP address or otherwise. In order to accommodate and facilitate increasing number of mobile phones, desktops, network devices like servers, routers, switches etc., the thought of IPv6 was drafted.
– These are, you may expect, orders of magnitude harder to prevent than stopping an outsider from breaching your defenses, and can typically take 1 of 2 forms
– Either a disgruntled employee with plenty technical skill striking a blow to your security infrastructure, or, a less technical employee working together with (sometimes knowingly, and quite often not) another agent who wants access to your company’s information
Password Management for Improved Web Security
The other major consideration that must definitely be made when setting up a business online is the place much money to pay on web design. This can be the single most costly part of choosing a online business, and with all of the turnkey options available already, you must be convinced that you are getting an actual value before the money is spent. There are a whole numerous online e-commerce marketplaces offering “stores” to provide any organization an online presence. The … Read more
Everyone who closely follows the developments inside the Web Technologies trends will understand that get in touch with with the day is Ajax and Ruby on Rails. And, nowadays the buzz word may be the customizable online message processor. It’s an open source and web primarily based message life cycle management system that will be employed for application development projects.
This tool provides basic message life cycle management functions that may well consist of the frequent add, edit, delete, assessment and also other functions. A number of the current functionality consist of:
1. Content material validation that’s rule-based to validate the input as per the pre-defined guidelines. Because of this, the inputs that do not comply using the guidelines won’t be saved inside the program.
2. Each and every individual could make modifications and enter comments.
3. It makes it possible for you to import or export XML directly into your software.
4. Could be modified very easily to very best meet your project requirements.
5. Is usually deployed as a web application very easily.
This tool has been built on Ruby on Rails, that is a sturdy framework for creating the web applications. The Customizable on line message processor could be extended or customized as per your certain wants. In addition, it offers straightforward method to handle the database connected design and assists you to track the complicated database transactions.
It might also be used for the development of item precise requirements like user authentication as well as other connected applications.
As we enter the Web 3.0 era, there are several other upcoming apps below fast development, and they may hit the industry pretty soon. So, retain an eye around the release of your most recent open source projects in the world of web technologies.… Read more