10 Best-selling WordPress Themes for 2016
This is a showcase of the coolest best-selling WordPress themes for 2016. They fit for different business niches: Barber Shop, Print Shop, Business Company, Real Estate Agency, Fashion Blog, Financial Company, Dental Clinics, Hair Salon, and Restaurant.
All themes featured here were developed by TemplateMonster.com. The company has 14 years of experience on the market and nearly 26 000 of ready-made designs in stock. You will find not only WordPress themes on their site. TemplateMonster develops templates for Joomla, PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce, Moto CMS, and many other platforms.
WordPress company themes are not only beautiful, they are easy to install, customize, and maintain.
Main features of WordPress themes from TemplateMonster
- With Responsive Design your website will quickly adjust to any screen resolution of the device it is being displayed at. Needless to say that this leads to greater UX and enhanced SEO because all users are headed to one and the same site.
- The themes are Cross Browser compatible. Doing whatever changes to your website, be sure to have its look and performance the same perfect in all browsers.
- The themes are built on Powerful Cherry Framework. This simple, accurately crafted framework offers you easy-to-install themes with solid Bootstrap options, numerous shortcodes and widgets, and a simple way to update the current design with Parent/Child theme possibilities.
- The themes come Well Documented. They have semantically awesome code that explains itself. Neatly packed docs cover and explain many bases for you.
- Use non-standard options to change theme appearance. Be unique, adjust theme look easily: upgrade typography, logo, or navigation. Do the same intuitively with slider, blog pages, portfolio, and page footer until every detail delights your eye with a classy style.
- Use unique types of posts for various info like customers’ testimonials, team bio posts, company services description, and other posts you would like to highlight. All you need to do is to choose from a list of available post formats, individually designed to match different tastes and needs.
Of course, this is not the full list of features of best WordPress themes from TemplateMonster. If you are interested in some theme, we recommend you to view its demo and read more info about that specific theme.
But that’s not all, supposing you are not sure that you can cope with your brand-new theme customization. TemplateMonster has a brilliant solution for you. It’s TemplateMonster Certification Center.
They prepared tutorials and tests for the most popular website creation CMS: WordPress, Joomla, MotoCMS, etc.
Who can get benefit from the project?
- Web Studios
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build websites
What will you get?
Once you pass courses and certification test, you receive an official certificate from TemplateMonster company, which confirms your skills and knowledge of each particular CMS.
The certificate will look great on the wall of your office among the works in the portfolio and will become a weighty argument in the negotiations with the customers.
Besides, you will get a right to be added to Authorized Web Studio Catalog! An incredible opportunity to find new clients and earn more money for web studios and freelance developers.
In a word, study, learn new CMS, and remember that TemlateMonster is always here to help and support.
Here is a video on TemplareMonster’s Certification Center:
We guess it’s high time to start browsing the best WordPress themes for 2016.
And don’t forget about the free eBook on SEO Foundations For Small Business Owners.
Have a good time!